For Your Visit
Thank you for choosing Chattanooga Endoscopy Center. Please review the video and information below:
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your driver’s license or picture ID.
- Your insurance card(s).
- The contact information for your referring physician
- A current list of all medications and dosages. The Medication List is available for download here.
- If you use inhalers, bring them with you.
- A current list of any vitamins, herbs or supplements you’re currently taking.
- A list of any known allergies.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork.
- Another adult must be present to stay for the duration of your procedure and drive you home afterwards.
- Please bring the pamphlet given to you by your physician: “Patient’s Rights & Notification of Physician Ownership.”
- Please download the Patient Information Record, complete and bring with you.
Click here to download directions to our center.