Your safety is always our utmost concern. Rest assured that in these unprecedented times we are uniquely positioned to deliver high-quality care while minimizing exposure to infection.
Our surgery center is a controlled environment, staffed by qualified providers who understand and have experience in preventing and managing infection. Providing exceptional infection control precautions is simply a daily way of life for us.
Please be aware that we are taking additional steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
Step 1: Our Patients
- We take precautions to pre-screen patients prior to their arrival at the center. We are rescheduling any patient who does not meet our strict health guidelines.
- We will contact you prior to your procedure with specific instructions to follow upon your arrival at the center.
- Depending on local conditions, patients may need to wear a mask over the nose and mouth.
Step 2: Our Staff & Our Center
- All center staff self screens for symptoms of infection daily.
- We follow nationally recommended best practices to keep our centers clean and safe.
- We clean every procedure room both before and after every patient encounter.
- Our cleaning procedures adhere to the most stringent Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and are regularly reviewed by both CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) and our accreditation organizations (AAAHC or Joint Commission).