The patient registration portal is designed to help streamline your surgical process. By entering your medical history prior to the day of your medical visit, you save time, reduce medical errors, and increase the efficiency of our facility. Your medical information is secured and will not be shared with other institutions.Online Patient Registration
Please review the video and information below:
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your driver’s license or picture ID.
- Your insurance card(s).
- The contact information for your referring physician
- A current list of all medications and dosages. The Medication List is available for download here.
- If you use inhalers, bring them with you.
- A current list of any vitamins, herbs or supplements you’re currently taking.
- A list of any known allergies.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork.
- Another adult must be present to stay for the duration of your procedure and drive you home afterwards.
- Please bring the pamphlet given to you by your physician: “Patient’s Rights & Notification of Physician Ownership.”
- Please download the Patient Information Record, complete and bring with you.