The patient registration portal is designed to help streamline your surgical process. By entering your medical history prior to the day of your medical visit, you save time, reduce medical errors, and increase the efficiency of our facility. Your medical information is secured and will not be shared with other institutions.
If you’re new to using our patient registration portal, please download the following English or Spanish guides below to ensure you register seamlessly.English Registration Guide Spanish Registration Guide
Click the button below to register or sign in to the One Medical Passport system:One Medical Patient Registration
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- IMPORTANT: Another adult must be present to stay for the duration of your procedure and drive you home afterwards.
- Your driver’s license or picture ID.
- Your insurance card(s).
- The contact information for your referring physician
- A current list of all medications and dosages. The Medication List is available for download here.
- If you use inhalers, bring them with you.
- A current list of any vitamins, herbs or supplements you’re currently taking.
- A list of any known allergies.
- Please bring the pamphlet given to you by your physician: “Patient’s Rights & Notification of Physician Ownership.”